Military & First Responders Program
First Team Hyundai is thankful to the men and women who keep us safe every day. We appreciate the hard work you do, and sacrifices you make to ensure our safety and freedom. So we are honored to offer a special thank you for all you do!
For Active Duty, Reservist/National Guard, Veteran, and Retired U.S. Military Personnel, plus Eligible First Responders, and spouses.
Receive an additional $500 credit toward new Hyundai vehicles*
- Customer (or spouse) must be Active Duty, Reservists/National Guard, Veteran, or on Retired status in the U.S. Military at the commencement of the program period.
- Active, Veteran, or Retired U.S. Military for this program are defined as customers serving or having served in the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, National Guard, or Reserves.
- Or, customers must be active First Responders at the commencement of the program period.
- First Responders are defined as customers active as Police Officers, Sheriffs/Sheriff Deputies, Correctional Officers, State Troopers and Federal Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters (paid or volunteer), EMT/Paramedics and 911 Dispatchers and their spouses.
- Contact your nearest dealer for details on eligibility.
- Customers must purchase an eligible new or unused Hyundai vehicle from a participating Hyundai dealership.
- The offer is good from June 4, 2019 through January 4, 2021.